Monday, July 16, 2012

The Little Things

Work presses forward on Us. Aaron is learning the ropes really quickly. And even though it's in such an early, awkward stage. I love how it's looking. The look of 2D characters in a 3D box is neat. I have some cool ideas for what I want the background and other objects in the game to look like so I'll be working on that. A new Demo has been posted on our site (link over there -->) in which you can now control all 3 characters and shine their lights around. Also character speed/jump has been adjusted to our liking. Oh yeah! and music! The game has music and some sound effects! It's neat!

Speaking of our site, it's slowly getting cleaned up. I just finished some buttons on it that I think look just swell. I'm gonna start working on some menus, banners, etc. soon.. I'll be switching in between artwork for the site and artwork for the game to keep myself from getting bored. I'm extremely excited for all this! Stay  tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment