Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Us




Lately I've been spending alot of time doodling up some levels of Us. My idea of how I wanted it to be has changed. Originally I wanted it to be moving the group to one area with very easy puzzles and focus on story. But the more I've thought about the flashlight mechanic (oh yeah there is a flashlight mechanic) the more I get excited for creating some awesome puzzles. Above and Below are two examples of how these puzzles might look, and the object is to always get one of the characters to the door. I don't think it will matter which one. With solar panels, buttons, crates, switches, and doors, the puzzles can get quite hectic! I've got a few designs jotted down that are really mindbending, and I can't wait to see how they get solved! 



No comments:

Post a Comment